2023 Florida USSSA All State Games
Tournament DateJul 21 - Jul 23 2023
Age Groups8u - 14U
8th Annual Florida All-State Showcase
How does this work?
USSSA Florida All-State Event is an individual registration event. Once registered, the athlete will be placed on a team at the end of registration deadline (June 15th). Players can request to be with other athletes from their own travel team or other travel teams. Though these are not guaranteed, we honor 99% of these requests.
WHAT AGE DO I REGISTER FOR?
By entering the correct birthdate, the participant will automatically be put in the correct age group. For USSSA, age eligibility is determined strictly by birth year. Please visit the following link for the Age Calculator. For the USSSA Winter All-star games, we will be constructing teams in the age categories of 9U-15U
WHAT POSITIONS CAN I SELECT?
- Each participant can select two positions ONLY. We will pick the best athletes to fit the needs of each particular team.
- Once on the team athletes may be asked to play other positions based on the needs of the team. We do this to maximize their playing time while attending the games.
- If you catch, please bring your catching gear and mark YES on registration
I AM A COACH, CAN MY WHOLE TEAM ATTEND?
- Yes, however, ALL players will not be placed on the same team as all their teammates, we do our best to mix players from all over the region to enhance the experience of the athletes to meet new teammates. We allow up to 3 players from one travel team to be placed on a team
The following policies apply at all times:
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the complex
- Service animals as defined by the American with Disabilities Act are permitted
- No firearms or weapons in the complex
UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT
- Dri-Fit All-State Shirt
- All-star ring for every player
- 4 Game Guarantee
- USSSA Hat
- Skill Competition (Registration available after registration)
- Baseball Equipment
- Travel Ball Hat
- Travel Ball Uniform (represent travel team in game)
Gate Fee is charged by the complex itself.